Sunday, February 7, 2016

NIGHT OFF



Friday NIGHT  I left the house (yes you heard right) i left the house kid free !!!!!!!!

I went to dinner brassa bar and grill it was YUMMMMMY :)
I even Had ADULT CONVO with two other mums ,
I got to eat a meal slowly , have a drink and  i got to enjoy every mouthwatering bite , IT was truly divine

Then we went to the movies and watched the movie sisters it was pretty funny
i haven't laughed so hard in since FOREVER (kinda lame and sad i know )

so i hope i can go out again soon i love being at home with my baby But theres only so much wiggles and lalaas big loud band you can sing and dance to  and only so many gluten free snacks your little one can shove in your mouth and try to feed you hahahahahahahah
YUP mum life

Well I'm outta here
insaneomumma xxxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment