Wednesday, February 3, 2016

life gives you lemons and Judgment what will you do





Life can be full of lemons ,
life can be full of tears from the sourness those lemons leave ,
 life is full of judgement
you are judged by other mothers
people passing by
even People in your church
people at sport
AND guess what Even By your self 1
I judge my self daily I'm most likely the worst judge of my self as the self doubt eats away at me
am i doing right by my kids
have i made correct choices '
why are my kids like this did i really do wrong by having them as i have created them and they are soooooooooo messed up :(
i have heard from so many around me even family that i don't create NORMAL children and they hope i don't have anymore

yup way to build me up NOT
i suffer depresion and yes my genes created my children to be different but How about instead of knocking me down and almost holding that gun to my head How about build me up help me keep fighting i have made it this far as i refuse to just give up but some days i really don't want to keep going as i feel alone ,JUDGED ,left to just die in the field .........................

this is how i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment