Monday, March 28, 2011

leaving my children makes me fell EEEk

Well only a few days to go and ill be leaving my kids for the first time ever for 5 days EEEK ...
Just thinking about it makes my tummy ill
Does every mum feel like this everyone i have spoken to is like oh just go enjoy your self ...
This is proberly the bigest thing i have done i mean yes i HAVE left my kids when i have been in hospital but im close by in the same city this time ill be miles away they will be in perth and i will be in New zealand .. i have tried to prepare everything for them so its not a huge change on there routine all lunches have been made all dinners have been made and they will stick to same routine HOPEFULLY ........... WELL U BETTER BE OFF WISH ME LUCK AND PRAY THAT I GET A CALMNESS OVER ME .I HAVE A VERY BUSY DAY AHEAD AND A VERY LATE NIGHT COOKING FOR A COMMUNITY EVENT TOMOROW :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment